05 Oct 2017-18 Gift of the Heart Award Winners
On October 3rd, The 2017-18 Gift of the Heart Awards were handed out at the Simcoe Community Services Annual General Meeting at Lion’s Gate Banquet Hall. For selflessly giving of their time and energy to improve the quality of life for people with an intellectual disability and their ongoing support of Simcoe Community Services. Please join Simcoe Community Services in congratulating these special people:
· Deb Morrow for her volunteer contributions and advocacy for people supported through our Independent Rights Committee.
· David H. Warren and Eastview Legal Services for providing free legal advice and power of attorneys for people supported at O’Brien House.
· Graeme Thomas and Kevin DesRoches for their dedicated fundraising efforts for the Simcoe Community Services Foundation.
· Jenny LeCollier for providing free tax clinics the last two years for people supported through the Family Home Program. This year Jenny added clinics for people supported in some of Simcoe Community Services’ group living locations.
· Arner and Nancy Armstrong for their ongoing donor support of our Simcoe Community Services Fashion Show and Golf Tournament.